The September Equinox will occur on Monday the 22nd at 7:29 PM PDT.
What we call the “Autumnal” Equinox in the Northern hemisphere is simultaneously the “Vernal” or Spring Equinox in the Southern hemisphere, and where ever people live, Solstices and Equinoxes have always arrived bearing an energetic gift. This Equinox is the last in the series of four recapitulation Equinox’s, closing the “long cycle” of time that ended with the Winter Solstice of 2012 – when we launched backwards into a new world. (*)
But, hey – I know you’re busy, so I’ll make this brief:
Our species is going through a huge growth spurt, and the old shoes and clothes that used to fit are now impossibly tight and are tearing apart at the seams.
The cultural, sociological, economic, political, religious, corporate, business, agricultural, educational, medical, psychological, astronomical, scientific, spiritual, global and cosmological systems and structures that have governed our world just don’t fit anymore!
And on this final Equinox, Creation is offering us a remarkably useful gift: a new pair of shoes!
This gift is the opportunity to move with wings on our feet – to dance in this, and multiple alternate realities, with ease and grace. Essentially, we will no longer suffer the blisters, cramped toes and limited, compromised movements of existing within “too tight” structures and systems.
But to enjoy your new shoes, you’ll have to take your old ones off!
It sounds paradoxical: the key to receiving this gift is to become actively receptive. Please create a ceremony with your family and friends to celebrate the moment. If you can, gather in a place of wild natural beauty – however, She will appear in your back yard if you call with love.
And, here’s a helpful hint: try going barefoot!
First, align yourself with the rising sun of awareness, and with gratitude for the gift of life. Then, align with a willingness to accept what life is offering – with a keen sense of the possibility that Mystery just might offer us a greater opportunity to heal our selves and our world than we have achieved so far with “mastery.”
Together, turning to the center of your gathering, listen in a profoundly warm and deep silence. Open your hearts to the beauty surrounding you, inviting Her to join you.
Then, bust a move, and celebrate! Put on your dancing shoes!
If you are by yourself, be assured that we are all in this together, and we welcome you to join with all of us around the world celebrating this moment – you are not alone!
Note: If you are in Northern California, you are invited to join a community of feral celebrants on the sacred cliffs of the Bodega Headlands overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Be ready to go, in the Bodega Head parking lot, by 6:30 PM. Bring layers, and something beautiful – herbs, flowers, and sacred objects – for the altar. And finally, bring a desert to share afterwards – ceremony makes us ravenous!
(*) September 22, 2014 – The Last Equinox
This is the final Equinox of the series of four that follow the December Solstice of 2012. These four Equinoxes, along with the four Solstices that follow the 2012 Solstice, are called the “transitional node points of recapitulation” in which eight dimensional aspects of our evolutionary path as a species are reviewed, and the energy that they still contain is recovered and reinvested into the new world that we are now creating.
It helps to visualize what is happening if you imagine that we are backing away from the past – backing into the future, while still facing the past.
And yes, it does look like things are falling apart – which makes sense, right? Because the old structures and systems are rapidly losing their energetic capacity to control us, and are no longer compelling.
It is a natural evolutionary growth movement – the old dies and the new emerges.
This September’s Equinox is the last Equinox in this transition – and this coming December’s Solstice is the final Solstice, where we turn to embrace and are embraced by the new.
We need a new language to describe our dynamic orientation to the spiral flow of our solar and galactic systems. We’re moving – spiraling in fact – from the realm of limitation into the open fields of Light of infinite possibility.
Here’s how we’re moving:
– We’re moving from the safety of the circle (a closed system) to the wide-open flow of the spiral.
– We’re moving from the precarious “balance” of impersonal forces allowing us a fragile modicum of survival to an intimate experiencing of the deepest wild harmonies of the song of life.
– We’re moving from our understanding of the Earth’s relationship to the Sun based on the slight wobble and “tilt” of the Earth’s rotation to a recognition that our planets oscillation is a spiral dance with the Sun across dimensional realms of Light.
– We’re moving from the perception that what we see is all that there is, to a new understanding that what we “see” is approximately 4% of what our cosmos actually is. And, the 96% that we don’t see is a vast field of expanding energy that can be best described as the ultimate flowering of YES! available to us in every moment.
– We’re moving away from the hierarchal economic, political and other systems that utilize fear to control and create complacent, compliant, obedient and subservient people in service to the systems, to the cooperative, collaborative celebratory healing of our selves, our families and friends, and our shared relationships with all of life.
– We’re moving from the distressed world we have inherited, to a new world that we co-create with the loving Heart of Creation.
– We’re moving from the nightmarish use and abuse of life to the realization that we are free to choose the reality we inhabit – that it is our destiny and responsibility to co-create Heaven on Earth, and to enjoy doing it!
– We are becoming love in action.
You contact me at email@example.com