The Winter Solstice of 2014 arrives at 3:03 PM PST this Sunday, December 21st – please figure it out for your time zone. And yes, for everyone in the Southern Hemisphere, we know that this is your Summer Solstice!
This Solstice is a global event – and from this moment in galactic time/space, we are all departing from the “known” – and entering the Great Mystery.
A deeper perspective on this is included below. (*)
Look, I know you’re busy, so here’s the essence of what’s happening:
For a “long cycle” of time – for many thousands of years – Solstices and Equinoxes have arrived bearing energetic gifts. It’s very much as if the innate intelligence of Creation has been rewarding us for actively participating in our evolutionary growth by helping us with useful gifts.
And yes, it really is mysterious that all of Creation continually celebrates your evolutionary growth, but there you have it.
And now, we’ve collectively become capable of recognizing that WE are the gift!
We know that we are each 100% responsible for the world we create with our perceptions and projections. And, in the bright illumination of this realization we see that it is our love and capacity to care for life that is at the heart of this responsibility.
With this in mind, it can easily be seen that what we have been calling “enlightenment” is not a goal, but is simply the first step in the direction of truly loving, caring, cherishing, collaborating and cooperating with all of Life. The next step is unknown, because what we create now is up to us.
So – are you ready to step into the Great Mystery?
Stepping off into the wild beauty of flowering Creation need not be daunting. We’ve prayed for this time to come, and we’re all in this together!
Gather your family and friends with you in a place of natural beauty – the wilder the better. But hey, where ever you are is Sacred!
Align yourself with the rising sun of awareness. And find gratitude within yourselves for the simple gift of life.
Then, align with a willingness to accept what Life is offering – with a keen sense of the possibility that Mystery just might offer us a greater opportunity to heal our selves and our world than we have achieved with “mastery.”
Together, entering a profoundly warm and deep silence at the center of your gathering, listen. Open your heart to the beauty surrounding you.
Then… all that can be said is “life is a Celebration!”
If you are by yourself, you aren’t alone – we welcome you to join with all of us around the world celebrating this moment.
Note: If you are in Northern California, you are invited to join our community of feral celebrants on the sacred cliffs of the Bodega Headlands overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
Be ready to go, in the Bodega Head parking lot, by 2:15 PM on Sunday December 21st. Bring layers, and something beautiful – herbs, flowers, and sacred objects – for the altar.
(*) A deeper look at the Last Solstice – December 21, 2014
This is the final Solstice of the series of four that follow the December Solstice of 2012. These four Solstices, along with the four Equinoxes that have followed the 2012 Solstice, are called the “transitional node points of recapitulation” in which eight dimensional aspects of our evolutionary path as a species have been reviewed – and whatever energy that they still contain is now recovered to be reinvested into the new world that we are now creating.
It helps to visualize what is happening if you imagine that we are backing away from the past – backing into the future, while still facing the past.
And yes, it does look like things are falling apart – which makes sense, right? Because the old structures and systems are no longer compelling, and are now rapidly losing their energetic capacity to control us.
It is a natural evolutionary growth movement – the old dies and the new emerges.
This December’s Solstice is the last Solstice in this transition – and this is the moment where we turn to embrace, and be embraced, by the new.
We need a new language to describe our dynamic orientation to the spiral flow of our solar and galactic systems. We’re moving – spiraling in fact – from the heliocentric realm of limitation into the open fields of light of infinite possibility.
Here’s a look at how we’re moving:
– We’re moving from the safety of the circle (a closed system) to the wide-open flow of the spiral.
– We’re moving from the precarious “balance” of impersonal forces allowing us a fragile modicum of survival to an intimate experiencing of the deepest wild harmonies of the song of life.
– We’re moving from our understanding of the Earth’s relationship to the Sun based on the slight wobble and “tilt” of the Earth’s rotation to a recognition that our planets’ oscillation is a spiral dance with the Sun across dimensional realms of Light.
– We’re moving from the perception that what we see is all that there is, to a new understanding that what we physically “see” is approximately 4% of what our cosmos actually is. And, the 96% that we don’t see is a vast field of expanding energy that can be best described as the ultimate flowering of YES! that is available to us in every moment.
– We’re moving away from the hierarchal economic, political, religious, educational and social systems that utilize fear to control and create complacent, compliant, obedient and subservient people in service to the systems, to the cooperative, collaborative celebratory healing of our selves, our families and friends, and our shared relationships with all of life.
– We’re moving from the distressed world we have inherited, to a new world that we co-create with the innately intelligent loving Heart of Creation.
– We’re moving from the nightmarish use and abuse of life to the realization that we are free to choose the reality we inhabit – that it is our destiny and responsibility to co-create Heaven on Earth, and to enjoy doing it!
– We are becoming love in action.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org